October 21 (Thursday) 5:30pm
Curious about Colorado conservation tax credit benefits? CHLT will speak with Jody Barbour about the Tax Credit Program. HB21-33, which was signed on June 30th and retroactive to January 1, 2021, made positive changes to Colorado’s conservation easement tax credit program.Join the discussion here.
Hats Off for Headwaters 2021
October 3 – 10, 2021
This year’s Hats Off for Headwaters took place Sunday, October 3 – Sunday, October 10, 2021. CHLT’s annual event included a week-long online auction and educational virtual panel discussions. We culminated the celebration with an in-person gathering on Sunday, October 10 from 1pm – 5pm at Headwaters Center in Winter Park. We dined on delicious cuisine by Stone Creek Catering and enjoyed admission to the Headwaters River Journey Museum.
Thanks to everyone that attended CHLT’s 2021 Hats Off for Headwaters event! We appreciate your generosity and support and look forward to another 26 years of protecting the lands we love in Grand County, Colorado – with your help!
We are grateful to HandBid for hosting our auction!
View our 2021 Hats Off for Headwaters Panel Discussions and more:
- 2020 Founders Panel Slideshow
- 2020 Founders Panel Discussion
- 2020 Landowners Panel Slideshow
- 2020 Landowners Panel Discussion
- April 2021 Conservation Professionals Panel Discussion
- May 2021 Discussion with Colorado Parks and Wildlife
- August 2021 Dark Skies Discussion with David Schlichting
- September 2021 National Public Lands Day Discussion
- October 3, 2021 Resource Panel Discussion
- October 5, 2021 Landowners Panel Discussion
- October 7, 2021 Land Trust Panel Discussion